About Me

My photo
I’m just a 19 year old girl meandering through existence, trying to achieve my dreams… Though I’m still a little fuzzy on what my dreams actually are. I want to learn and do many things, but I need to work on my motivation and determination, as they’re severely lacking. This blog is to help me keep track of what I need to do, my dreams, inadequacies, triumphs and to release my overall negativity.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Last Airbender: Low Expectations Realized

I knew this was going to happen. I knew this movie was going to be a disappointment, but I held on some weird hope that M. Night Shyamalan might not completely ruin this highly awaited film, but, unsurprisingly, I was proven wrong. For one of the first times in my life (aside from the Eragon fiasco), I completely agree with critics, this movie was dull, lifeless, and badly made. It's like, all he did was focus on pretty pictures, and completely forgot about story, depth, or emotion. I mean, even the so called "action" scenes were pathetic! And the acting... Oh the acting... Somehow, I think the movie would have remained exactly the same if they had just cast sock puppets instead =.= what the hell was he thinking?? Oh wait, he probably wasn't thinking. Mr.Shyamallamadingdong should just go back to producing shit like the 6th Sense and leave real movies to the professionals.

For all of you who haven't watched the cartoon series, you definitely should. It's actually good.

No comments:

Post a Comment