About Me

My photo
I’m just a 19 year old girl meandering through existence, trying to achieve my dreams… Though I’m still a little fuzzy on what my dreams actually are. I want to learn and do many things, but I need to work on my motivation and determination, as they’re severely lacking. This blog is to help me keep track of what I need to do, my dreams, inadequacies, triumphs and to release my overall negativity.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Chillin' at the Holiday Inn

Just got home from spending the night at the hotel. No real reason to go, it's just one of those things me and my mom have done since I was a little kid and we needed to get away from life. When life throws us lemons, we take a mini vacay! haha.  It was nice though, we stayed at the Holiday Inn. Usually we stay in Comfort Suite (if we're up in Georgetown) or Embassy Suites (my favorite).

I downloaded the game Neopets Petpet Adventures: The Wand of Wishing hahaha it's soooooo cute. My mom just looked at me like I'm a freak, but I can't help it, I've been playing Neopets for years and me being 19 isn't going to stop that! =] It's actually pretty cool, they did a good job making it.

I'm also reading this book called Rock Paper Tiger by Lisa Brackmann, I'll post a review of it once I've finished. It was good up until the middle, but now it's just... meh. Who knows, maybe it will get better.

Finally, I found this awesome blog called Steamy Kitchen  which includes lots of different recipes. I'm addicted to cooking right now for some reason, and I really want to try to make lots of different things. I'll post up my cooking misadventures here, I think. Hopefully I don't destroy the kitchen too badly ;)

P.S. my first ever google adsense check arrived!! I'm so happy!
☆~♪~〇(^▼^)〇 ~♪~☆

No comments:

Post a Comment