About Me

My photo
I’m just a 19 year old girl meandering through existence, trying to achieve my dreams… Though I’m still a little fuzzy on what my dreams actually are. I want to learn and do many things, but I need to work on my motivation and determination, as they’re severely lacking. This blog is to help me keep track of what I need to do, my dreams, inadequacies, triumphs and to release my overall negativity.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fukuhara Miho - Himawari

Fukuhara Miho is amazing! I love the sound of her voice, and the stories and messages in her songs are always beautiful and well made. This song even made me cry (although I blame PMS mostly.)

I guess it's something many of us can relate to, right? Losing a person you cared for dearly, whether it be a best friend, a family member, a lover, you never forget that person no matter what happens. It's like there will always be a little hole in your life, and though you keep moving on, growing older, having new friends, new loves, you always yearn for that person who made you so happy.

「君がいなくても地球は回る。。。」

"The earth still turns, even if you're not here..." It doesn't feel like it should sometimes, though... But, I guess that's life, huh? You just have to keep moving forward, and keep all that's lost alive in your memories.

If you want to buy Miho's biggest hit CD "Rainbow", which includes songs like "Himawari", "Change", and "Love: Winter Song" you can buy it on Amazon for about 16 dollars, a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment