About Me

My photo
I’m just a 19 year old girl meandering through existence, trying to achieve my dreams… Though I’m still a little fuzzy on what my dreams actually are. I want to learn and do many things, but I need to work on my motivation and determination, as they’re severely lacking. This blog is to help me keep track of what I need to do, my dreams, inadequacies, triumphs and to release my overall negativity.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Obento & Happiness

Just discovered a super cute bento blog e-obento. I'm crazy about bento, even though I don't get many chances to make it, and I love looking at all the blogs there are for it! I really wish to learn to cook better, and I hope this summer I can try to learn more. Cooking is very fun, especially when you can make it into cute charas!

I would like to try something like that Julie did from Julie & Julia, where she made a new recipe every night. I guess I just need to learn how to commit to things... I'm not sure why I have such a problem with it. I need to become more serious, or I'll always be stuck in "I would like to.." and "I wish I could.." and I hate that.

I recently acquired a book called "The Daring Female's Guide to Ecstatic Living" and one of the dares is to do something for at least 10 minutes a day that makes you ecstatic. I really don't do any of the things I love to do, I just wish about doing them.

So, from now I'll start daring to do the things I love to do, without making excuses, even if I have no real need for it. Like making a bento, or singing, cooking, sewing, exercising. We should all do what makes us happy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment