About Me

My photo
I’m just a 19 year old girl meandering through existence, trying to achieve my dreams… Though I’m still a little fuzzy on what my dreams actually are. I want to learn and do many things, but I need to work on my motivation and determination, as they’re severely lacking. This blog is to help me keep track of what I need to do, my dreams, inadequacies, triumphs and to release my overall negativity.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Frustration and Movies

I am SO frustrated right now. For my websites, I have to write some "master" articles for some 3wl sh*t owned by this crazy uber christian john leger or whatever. It's a ridiculous site, but apparently it will put my sites onto the top rank in google, soooooooooo. Blah. I am not a person who can write bs easily about a topic I have no real interest in. You would think writing 250 words would be easy, no? Wrong. Cute summer dresses. 3 paragraphs, each with 3 sentences, equaling 250 words. Then you have to go and write TWO MORE ARTICLES that are a variation on the same freaking thing. It took forever to think of crud to write for the first one, and I have no idea what to say for the other two stupid articles! It's pissing me off. I guess I'm taking these articles too seriously, but I can't help it, I hate, hate, hate writing bad things! It goes against my grain to write tripe. I guess I just need to get used to writing spam. Sigh, somehow I feel that I wouldn't do well writing for a newspaper. Haha.

Anyhoo, who is excited for "The Last Airbender" and "Eat, Pray, Love"? Me! I've been watching the anime for "The Last Airbender" and I cannot wait to see the movie! Although I'm a little concerned about the cast choice. Especially the actor who plays Zuko, Sakka and Iroh. =s I'm also not loving Katara's hairstyle, I wish they'd kept it closer to the original! I absolutely am dying to see "Eat, Pray, Love." The book was amazing and I'm hoping the movie will be just as good. Anyone who hasn't read that book yet should go read it immediately! They even have a Spanish version on amazon.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, hun, take it easy. In fact, think of it as easy and it will be easy. I haven't watch the last airbender yet, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol okay okay. I like the cartoon, but the movie hasn't come out yet. so excited!

    ReplyDelete